Let’s face it, we all want a beautiful shining smile, but many of us take better care of polishing our cars than we do our teeth. We often take our teeth for granted until their appearance begins to change, and we notice they are not as white as they used to be.
When this happens, you might naturally become smile-shy and feel less willing to show off your grin. Our team at Wheelock and Associates Dentistry can help you regain your confidence and love your smile with our take-home professional teeth whitening patient loyalty program in Sioux City!
Why Are My Teeth Stained?
Dental staining is a fairly common phenomenon that can occur due to a wide range of reasons - there two types of staining: intrinsic and extrinsic.
Intrinsic staining tends to be localized to a small area and happens below the enamel surface of the tooth. These stains are harder to remove and result from disease, age, or overexposure to fluoride.
Extrinsic staining is superficial and tends to appear as yellowing that spreads throughout an entire tooth. Extrinsic stains tend to be the result of drinks and food with strong coloration like wine or black tea.
Learn About Our Loyalty Program!
The Whitening Rewards Patient Loyalty Program is offered to patients who take their oral health seriously. We believe it is extremely important to maintain recommended hygiene care appointments, and receive necessary dental treatment to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile.
In fact, we believe that patients who attend routine hygiene appointments and receive recommended treatment spend less money on dental care (on average) than those who only see the dentist when they perceive a problem exists. All too often, people who wait until there is a problem have irreversible damage to their gums, teeth, and/or jaw.
The Whitening Rewards Patient Loyalty Program was developed for those patients that are already taking their dental health seriously. If you attend our office for your routine care, we offer free whitening touch up syringes for life, following a dental care treatment plan and purchased whitening procedure.
Terms and Conditions
Our Whitening Rewards Patient Loyalty Program comes with exclusive benefits not available to most patients. For that reason, we have certain eligibility requirements and conditions:
Eligibility to apply
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete initial hygiene cleaning, x-rays, doctor’s exam, and re-appoint for three-to-six-month re-care, as prescribed by your dental professional.
- Purchase the initial tooth whitening trays and bleaching material, at the cost of $99.00. Payment is due at the time impressions are taken.
Lifetime Maintenance Conditions
Once you have been accepted as a member, you must:
- Maintain continued hygiene care (three-to-six-month hygiene appointments, as prescribed by your dental professional.)
- All short notice cancelations (less than 24 hours) and no-shows will be cause for disqualification.
- Comply with any requirements or directions from your dental professional or this dental office including broken appointments.
At any time, we reserve the right to:
- Make changes to Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate, modify or suspend the program.
- Refuse to supply any whitening syringes or any other product to a member where we consider such action necessary to prevent misuse, abuse or adverse effect on a Member’s health.
- Refuse or terminate membership with any person at our absolute discretion.
We will attempt to notify members of any changes at their next appointment but will not be liable for any failure to do so.
Once you have met the Eligibility requirements and subject to the Lifetime Maintenance Conditions, you will receive one touch up tooth whitening syringe at each further hygiene re-care appointment, up to four times annually. Lost or destroyed whitening trays will be replaced at cost to the member, at $25.00 per whitening tray. Please note that whitening with any restorations may cause a noticeable difference in color, especially in anterior teeth.
Advantages of Professional Teeth Whitening
- Improve the appearance of your smile
- Enhance your self-esteem
- Eliminate bacteria
Advantages of Professional Teeth Whitening
At Wheelock and Associates Dentistry, we believe that giving your smile some love is the best way to make you love your smile. Call us today to schedule a whitening appointment!